Unlimited is a RevOps consultancy and Certified HubSpot Partner pushing HubSpot to its innovative edge. We help disjointed revenue teams take the guesswork out of revenue growth with a high-performance growth engine custom-built on the HubSpot platform. Our specialties include CRM implementation, data migration, custom integrations, websites on HubSpot CMS, and sales and marketing enablement that drives consistent, measurable results.
We’re a leading HubSpot Diamond Partner, with experience in website design, custom integrations, and more tech-focused solutions. We focus on delivering complex tech solutions, high-level strategic support, and helping our clients succeed in their roles.
About the Role
The ETL developer is responsible for building reusable scripts and processes that facilitate fast, accurate and repeatable data migrations. Executing on data migration plans prepared by a Solution Architect. Evaluates data for completeness, potential quality and consistency issues and produces the necessary audit and exception reports to ensure successful migration projects.
What You'll Bring
An effective ETL developer brings problem solving skills to complete work assignments, clearly communicates with team members and stakeholders while ensuring data quality and consistency is maintained and testing accuracy is achieved.
Provides concise and accurate documentation for all ETL work, considers side-effects of work being performed and keeps to project timelines. Protects against overengineering solutions and provides a technical solution that is effective and efficient.
- Develop scripts and processes to extract, transform and load data for migration projects.
- Participate in data cleansing work for client projects.
- Produce audit and exception reports for ETL projects.
- Execute accurate and efficient migrations, including delta migrations.
- Troubleshooting and bug fixing: identify and resolve issues related to development work, ensuring the overall stability and functionality of the workflows.
- Collaboration: collaborate with our internal team to understand project requirements, provide technical guidance, and deliver solutions that meet the project objectives.
- Documentation: prepare clear and comprehensive documentation for the workflows and integrations you develop, making it easier for the team to understand and maintain the implemented solutions.
- Work on multiple projects concurrently
- Accurately execute on data migration plans.
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of migrated data.
- Produce reusable scripts and tooling to facilitate accurate, fast migrations.
- Delivers high quality documentation for all work performed.
- Thoroughly test code for defects.
- Communicate progress, blockers and timelines to stakeholders.
- 5+ years of SQL experience.
- Prior experience working on complex ETL projects.
- Prior experience extracting data from various sources, including flat files, databases, APIs.
- Problem-solving skills: strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, with the capability to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues effectively.
- Proven ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, consistently meet deadlines, and deliver high quality work.
- Tech-savvy: ability to quickly figure things out on your own when working with various tools. This is crucial for this position.
- Accountable, mature, responsible, organized, and delivers on promises.
- Communication: excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, to collaborate with the team and communicate technical concepts effectively.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment while being able to manage and prioritize changing deadlines.
- Attention to detail: a keen eye for detail to ensure accuracy and precision in data matching and integration processes.
- Available during CST mornings and afternoons.
Benefits and Perks
- We are an all-remote company.
- You’re treated as one of the team, no matter where you are in the world.
- Fair compensation.
- Work with a team of high-achievers in a collaborative environment where everyone has a real chance to contribute.
- Work with a highly supportive, accepting, and inclusive founding team.
Unlimited Tech Solutions is a HubSpot-certified RevOps partner for growth-stage professional service companies. We turn the HubSpot platform into a high-performance RevOps engine to take the guesswork out of revenue growth.
Our specialties include CRM implementation, data migration, custom integrations, websites on HubSpot CMS, and sales and marketing enablement that drives consistent, measurable results.
We focus on complex tech solutions, high-level strategic support, and helping our clients succeed in their roles. With our experience in website design, custom integrations, and more tech-focused solutions, we’re a leading HubSpot Diamond Partner.
Unlimited Tech Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.