We are looking for a Senior Platform Specialist to lead a team of HubSpot Platform Specialists and work within our Operations team to consult and support our customers moving to HubSpot.
About The Role
In this team leadership role, you will work on HubSpot onboarding projects, lead a team of Platform Specialists, delegate work as needed, improve processes, and more.
HubSpot onboarding projects typically include helping customers build functionalities, migrate processes, automate workflows, and help them feel empowered using the HubSpot platform.
You will act as a consultant and work to understand our client's business goals and what they hope to achieve with HubSpot. Your work may include scheduled consulting calls, training sessions, workflow automation development, and other platform enablement tasks. Once one project is complete, we may require you to support additional customers or other assorted HubSpot work.
What You’ll Bring
You’re an agile team player, accustomed to helping customers understand and execute core CRM tasks on HubSpot. You are comfortable taking charge of consulting and/or training calls and gently instructing customers on HubSpot best practices. You are also comfortable leading a team, ensuring client satisfaction, and solving complex problems.
As a HubSpot expert, you enjoy instructing and training groups on the best ways to use HubSpot. You are punctual for meetings and comfortable supporting English-speaking, clients via Zoom and Slack. As a professional representing our firm, you offer a friendly, patient, and helpful service to leave customers feeling empowered on HubSpot once their engagement ends.
Customers migrate from a variety of CRM platforms to HubSpot. A broad understanding of other platforms is helpful but not essential. You are not expected to be an expert on them all. However, you must have proven experience and deft command of HubSpot's core Hubs (Marketing, Sales, Ops, and Service).
- Manage a team of Platform Specialists working on a number of HubSpot projects while also leading your own client projects.
- Work on “behind-the-scenes” client tasks like building pipelines, workflows, automations, etc.
- Work with internal teams as needed (for example, project managers to ensure projects stay on track & on topic, additional team members to set up workflows, etc.).
- Work with cross-functional teams and ensure all targets and requirements are met and completed on schedule.
- Engage clients in multiple live training sessions per week to ensure they get the most out of HubSpot.
- Write detailed, meticulous briefs for contractors, freelancers, and/or employees for technical work.
- Work on multiple projects concurrently.
- Projects you will be working on include complex integration work (you will not be responsible for this part of the project, but you will work on trainings while there may be other moving parts in the project), enablement projects (onboarding, HubSpot implementation, and launch).
- Proactively develop, implement, and monitor new and/or existing processes that improve cross-functional alignment, effectiveness, and decision-making.
- Develop best practices, processes, and standards for effectively carrying out HubSpot projects.
- Document our processes regularly (create SOPs and handbooks for our team and clients).
- Create, implement, and enforce processes for our HubSpot projects.
- Actively contribute to client projects by building and implementing solutions within HubSpot under the direction of technical project managers, the Director of Operations, the Chief Technical Officer, and other leads as needed.
- Train additional members as required.
- All trainings & work in your care run smoothly.
- Results are communicated on a regular cadence through detailed and insightful reports.
- Client satisfaction is high on all your projects
- Actively participate in creating efficiencies in project delivery, documenting internal processes, and recommending improvements when needed.
- 3+ years of HubSpot experience. Agency experience is a plus.
- Able to conduct training sessions & client meetings in English.
- In-depth HubSpot experience and the ability to train others on HubSpot’s many features and all Hubs.
- Proven ability to work on multiple projects and consistently meet deadlines
- Tech-savvy. Ability to quickly figure things out independently when working with various tools. This is crucial for this position.
- Accountable, mature, responsible, organized, and delivers on promises.
- Strong client and people management skills with an assertive yet empathic presence.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment while being able to manage and prioritize changing deadlines for your tasks and your team’s.
- Possess the passion for helping businesses succeed through a commitment to continuous improvement, critical thinking, reliance on facts (not just data), and rolling up your sleeves to get it done.
- Availability during EST mornings and afternoons.
Benefits and Perks
- We are an all-remote company.
- You’re treated as one of the team, no matter where you are in the world.
- Fair compensation.
- Work with a team of high-achievers in a collaborative environment where everyone has a real chance to contribute.
- Work with a highly supportive, accepting, and inclusive founding team.
Unlimited Tech Solutions is a HubSpot-certified RevOps partner for growth-stage professional service companies. We turn the HubSpot platform into a high-performance RevOps engine to take the guesswork out of revenue growth.
Our specialties include CRM implementation, data migration, custom integrations, websites on HubSpot CMS, and sales and marketing enablement that drives consistent, measurable results.
We focus on complex tech solutions, high-level strategic support, and helping our clients succeed in their roles. With our experience in website design, custom integrations, and more tech-focused solutions, we’re a leading HubSpot Diamond Partner.
Unlimited Tech Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.