Unlimited is a RevOps consultancy and Certified HubSpot Partner pushing HubSpot to its innovative edge. We help disjointed revenue teams take the guesswork out of revenue growth with a high-performance growth engine custom-built on the HubSpot platform. Our specialties include CRM implementation, data migration, custom integrations, websites on HubSpot CMS, and sales and marketing enablement that drives consistent, measurable results.
We’re a leading HubSpot Diamond Partner, with experience in website design, custom integrations, and more tech-focused solutions. We focus on delivering complex tech solutions, high-level strategic support, and helping our clients succeed in their roles.
About the Role
As a HubSpot Trainer within our Client Services Team, you will act as a consultant and work to understand our client's business goals and what they hope to achieve with HubSpot. Your work may include scheduled consulting calls, training sessions, workflow automation development, data migrations, and other platform enablement tasks. Once one project is complete, we may require you to support additional customers or other assorted HubSpot work.
What You'll Bring
You’re an agile team-player, accustomed to helping customers understand and execute core CRM tasks on HubSpot. You are comfortable taking charge of consulting and/or training calls and gently instructing customers on HubSpot best practices.
As a HubSpot expert, you enjoy instructing and training groups on the best ways to use HubSpot. You are punctual for meetings and comfortable supporting English-speaking clients via Zoom and Slack. As a professional representing our firm, you offer a friendly, patient, and helpful service to leave customers feeling empowered on HubSpot once their engagement ends.
Customers migrate from a variety of CRM platforms to HubSpot. A broad understanding of other platforms is helpful but not essential. You are not expected to be an expert on them all. However, you must have proven experience and deft command of HubSpot's core Hubs (Marketing, Sales, Ops, and Service).
- Train all HubSpot users on best practices and effective use of the CRM system
- Provide one-on-one training for users struggling with the CRM during onboarding sessions
- Work with the client and Unlimited internal teams to develop and implement effective processes and workflows in HubSpot, as well as native HubSpot integrations with other systems and/or tools
- Demonstrate how to create reports and dashboards using preexisting out-of-the-box HubSpot reporting tools
- Stay up-to-date on new features and capabilities of HubSpot and make recommendations on how to leverage them to improve business processes
- Identify areas for improvement and make recommendations for changes to enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of HubSpot
- Ability to import and export data in HubSpot
- Work on “behind-the-scenes” client tasks like building pipelines, workflows, automations, data migration.
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure projects stay on track & on topic
- Work with cross-functional teams and ensure all targets and requirements are met and completed on schedule.
- Engage with multiple clients in live training sessions per week to ensure they get the most out of HubSpot.
- Work on multiple projects concurrently.
- All trainings & work in your care run smoothly.
- Results are communicated on a regular cadence through detailed and insightful reports.
- Client satisfaction is high on all your projects.
- Actively participate in creating efficiencies in project delivery, documenting internal processes, and recommending improvements when needed.
- 2+ years of HubSpot experience. Agency experience is a plus
- Able to conduct training sessions & client meetings in English.
- In-depth HubSpot experience and the ability to train others on HubSpot’s many features and all Hubs.
- Proven ability to work on multiple projects and consistently meet deadlines
- Tech-savvy. Ability to quickly figure things out on your own when working with various tools. This is crucial for this position.
- Extremely organized, detail oriented, and focused on quality assurance.
- Accountable, mature, responsible, organized, and delivers on promises.
- Strong client management skills with an assertive yet empathic presence. (i.e., you’re nice)
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment while being able to manage and prioritize changing deadlines.
- Possess the passion for helping businesses succeed through a commitment to continuous improvement, critical thinking, reliance on facts (not just data), and rolling up your sleeves to get it done.
- Available during CST mornings and afternoons.
Benefits and Perks
- We are an all-remote company.
- Fair compensation.
- Work with a team of high-achievers in a collaborative environment where everyone has a real chance to contribute.
- Work with a highly supportive, accepting, and inclusive founding team.
Unlimited Tech Solutions is a HubSpot-certified RevOps partner for growth-stage professional service companies. We turn the HubSpot platform into a high-performance RevOps engine to take the guesswork out of revenue growth.
Our specialties include CRM implementation, data migration, custom integrations, websites on HubSpot CMS, and sales and marketing enablement that drives consistent, measurable results.
We focus on complex tech solutions, high-level strategic support, and helping our clients succeed in their roles. With our experience in website design, custom integrations, and more tech-focused solutions, we’re a leading HubSpot Diamond Partner.
Unlimited Tech Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.