Unlimited is a RevOps consultancy and Certified HubSpot Partner pushing HubSpot to its innovative edge. We help disjointed revenue teams take the guesswork out of revenue growth with a high-performance growth engine custom-built on the HubSpot platform. Our specialties include CRM implementation, data migration, custom integrations, websites on HubSpot CMS, and sales and marketing enablement that drives consistent, measurable results.
We’re a leading HubSpot Diamond Partner, with experience in website design, custom integrations, and more tech-focused solutions. We focus on delivering complex tech solutions, high-level strategic support, and helping our clients succeed in their roles.
About the Role
The NodeJS developer is responsible for building integrations with HubSpot, within Operations Hub, Private Apps, Public Apps and third-party middleware systems and building automations within HubSpot Operations Hub. Additionally, the Node.JS developer works with web developers to develop serverless functions to implement required functionality.
What You'll Bring
An effective NodeJS developer brings a combination of problem solving skills to complete work assignments, clearly communicates with team members and stakeholders while ensuring code quality is maintained and testing accuracy is achieved.
Provides concise and accurate documentation for all development work, considers side-effects of work being performed and keeps to project timelines. Protects against overengineering solutions and provides a technical solution that is effective and efficient.
- HubSpot integration: utilize your expertise in node.js and the principles of HubSpot to integrate various systems and data sources with the HubSpot platform.
- Custom workflow development: develop and implement custom coded workflows within HubSpot to automate processes.
- Troubleshooting and bug fixing: identify and resolve issues related to development work, ensuring the overall stability and functionality of the workflows.
- Collaboration: collaborate with our internal team to understand project requirements, provide technical guidance, and deliver solutions that meet the project objectives.
- Documentation: prepare clear and comprehensive documentation for the workflows and integrations you develop, making it easier for the team to understand and maintain the implemented solutions.
- Work on multiple projects concurrently
- Consistent code quality with an emphasis on readability and maintainability.
- Delivers high quality documentation for all work performed.
- Thoroughly test code for defects.
- Communicate progress, blockers and timelines to stakeholders.
- Node.js proficiency: demonstrated experience working with Node.js, with the ability to develop efficient and scalable applications.
- HubSpot expertise: proven experience working with HubSpot, understanding its features, and applying its principles to achieve project goals.
- Workflow development: experience creating custom coded workflows within HubSpot to automate tasks and connect data across different objects.
- Problem-solving skills: strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, with the capability to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues effectively.
- Proven ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, consistently meet deadlines, and deliver high quality work.
- Tech-savvy: ability to quickly figure things out on your own when working with various tools. This is crucial for this position.
- Accountable, mature, responsible, organized, and delivers on promises.
- Communication: excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, to collaborate with the team and communicate technical concepts effectively.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment while being able to manage and prioritize changing deadlines.
- Attention to detail: a keen eye for detail to ensure accuracy and precision in data matching and integration processes.
- Available during CST mornings and afternoons.
Benefits and Perks
- We are an all-remote company.
- You’re treated as one of the team, no matter where you are in the world.
- Fair compensation.
- Work with a team of high-achievers in a collaborative environment where everyone has a real chance to contribute.
- Work with a highly supportive, accepting, and inclusive founding team.
Unlimited Tech Solutions is a HubSpot-certified RevOps partner for growth-stage professional service companies. We turn the HubSpot platform into a high-performance RevOps engine to take the guesswork out of revenue growth.
Our specialties include CRM implementation, data migration, custom integrations, websites on HubSpot CMS, and sales and marketing enablement that drives consistent, measurable results.
We focus on complex tech solutions, high-level strategic support, and helping our clients succeed in their roles. With our experience in website design, custom integrations, and more tech-focused solutions, we’re a leading HubSpot Diamond Partner.
Unlimited Tech Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.