Unlimited Tech Solutions is seeking a People Operations Manager to help make the overall experience of doing business with and working for Unlimited, better.
About The Role
A first of it's kind, the People Operations Manager will work within our Operations team to build an exceptional environment at Unlimited.
Under the supervision of the CEO, you will enhance the overall experience of doing business with and working for Unlimited. You will elevate our customer onboarding and off-boarding processes and ensure that invoices, contracts, and documentation are in order. As part of your role, you'll be responsible for crafting and overseeing job descriptions, collaborating with department and team leaders to identify hiring requirements, designing innovative People Operations protocols, streamlining current protocols, and other related duties.
What You’ll Bring
You’re a friendly, service-oriented team player, accustomed to engaging with clients, employees, and contractors and enhancing day-to-day work. You love working with people from all walks of life in different cultures and locations around the world. You do not shy away from a challenge, but instead, embrace it and take ownership in everything you do.
You have a real passion for people and want to make a difference in the lives of others. You share our core values and strive to cultivate a thriving company culture that enhances customer and employee retention, while boosting overall happiness among employees and contractors.
You have a knack for problem-solving, process improvement, and efficiency.
- Create a scalable onboarding and offboarding process that meets the needs of our growing company.
- Manage accounts receivable and reconcile invoicing, start dates, and contracts.
- Coordinate and manage the recruitment process.
- Build and maintain the Unlimited people process documentation.
- Work closely with other departments to deeply understand the requirements for our roles.
- Source full-time and freelance candidates from various sources and perform preliminary background checks where necessary.
- Manage new employee onboardings, documents, offer letters, and contracts in various platforms including, but not limited to, Deel, Gusto, and Upwork.
- Write and maintain accurate job descriptions.
- Build globally-distributed, diverse, and inclusive teams.
- Participate in cross-functional projects with various internal teams to improve people processes – Client Services, Tech, Revenue, etc.
- You lead the recruitment process and ensure it is fully developed & streamlined for efficiency and adherence.
- You will assist team leaders in getting the right people into the right seats.
- People process documentation is organized, updated, and fits with our organization as a whole.
- You play a key role in our company culture and help ensure overall employee & contractor satisfaction.
- You are a key stakeholder in establishing & maintaining a welcoming company culture with clients and employees alike.
- 2+ years of People Operations, Customer Success, or Office Administration experience.
- Agency experience is a plus.
- Strong people skills with an assertive yet empathic presence.
- Experience with CRMs. Knowledge and familiarity with HubSpot is desirable, but not required.
- Tech-savvy. Ability to quickly figure things out when working with various platforms and tools.
- Accountable, mature, responsible, organized, and delivers on commitments.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment while being able to manage and prioritize changing deadlines.
- Possess the passion for helping businesses succeed through a commitment to continuous improvement, critical thinking, reliance on facts (not just data), and rolling up your sleeves to get it done.
- Available during EST mornings and afternoons.
Benefits and Perks
- We are an all-remote company.
- You’re treated as one of the team, no matter where you are in the world.
- Fair compensation.
- Work with a team of high-achievers in a collaborative environment where everyone has a real chance to contribute.
- Work with a highly supportive, accepting, and inclusive founding team.
Unlimited Tech Solutions is a HubSpot-certified RevOps partner for growth-stage professional service companies. We turn the HubSpot platform into a high-performance RevOps engine to take the guesswork out of revenue growth.
Our specialties include CRM implementation, data migration, custom integrations, websites on HubSpot CMS, and sales and marketing enablement that drives consistent, measurable results.
We focus on complex tech solutions, high-level strategic support, and helping our clients succeed in their roles. With our experience in website design, custom integrations, and more tech-focused solutions, we’re a leading HubSpot Diamond Partner.
Unlimited Tech Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.