Unlimited Tech Solutions is hiring a senior migration specialist to lead a team of data experts to work on data migration projects for customers moving their business to HubSpot, as well as directly communicate with clients.
About the Role
In this role, you will work on data migration projects, lead a team of Data Migration Specialists, and delegate work as needed. You will also work with project managers to ensure that data migration projects are completed on time. You will coordinate with operations to assign work as needed.
- Identify, define, collate, document, and communicate the data migration requirements.
- Lead data discovery sessions with our clients to understand their needs & manage expectations on what can/cannot be migrated.
- Work on data migration projects and manage others working on similar projects with top-down oversight throughout their duration to ensure their successful completion.
- Create, review, edit, and finalize data migration plans.
- Perform data migrations for clients across many different industries, and lead your team of data migration specialists in performing data migrations.
- Execute one-off data migration jobs as required, including testing.
- Proactively identify areas of concern in projects and work to solve problems ahead of time (where possible).
- Take the lead in the creation of the data migration designs and architecture.
- Drive scope definition, requirements analysis, functional and technical design, Alpha, QA, and Delta.
- Write detailed, meticulous briefs for contractors, freelancers, and/or employees for technical work.
- Work on multiple projects concurrently.
- Proactively develop, implement, and monitor new and/or existing processes that improve cross-functional alignment, effectiveness, and decision-making.
- Develop best practices, processes, and standards for effectively carrying out data migration activities.
- Document our processes regularly (create SOPs and handbooks for our team and clients).
- Create, implement, and enforce data migration processes.
Train additional members as required.
- All data migrations are performed effectively and efficiently.
- Results are communicated on a regular cadence through detailed and insightful reports.
- Client satisfaction is high on all your projects.
- Actively participate in creating efficiencies in project delivery, documenting internal processes, and recommending improvements when needed.
- You have a minimum of 3 years of hands-on data migration experience preferably in regard to ERP and/or CRM implementations.
- Substantial experience working with databases, including T-SQL.
- A degree in computer science, electronics engineering, or a related field is desirable, but proven work experience is valued above all.
- Ability to engage clearly with clients to explain data migration concepts.
- You have a strong customer focus and are a clear and effective communicator.
- You have experience leading a team, creating new processes, and performing successful data migrations.
- Prior experience working with HubSpot is highly desirable. Previous experience working in any CRM, ERP, or Service management software is required.
- Proven ability to work on and lead multiple data migration projects and consistently meet deadlines.
- Tech-savvy. Ability to quickly figure things out independently when working with various tools is a requirement for this position.
- Accountable, mature, responsible, organized, and delivers on promises.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment while being able to manage and prioritize changing deadlines.
- Possess the passion for helping businesses succeed through a commitment to continuous improvement, critical thinking, reliance on facts (not just data), and rolling up your sleeves to get it done.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group.
Benefits and Perks
- We are an all-remote company.
- You’re treated as one of the team, no matter where you are in the world.
- Fair compensation.
- Work with a team of high-achievers in a collaborative environment where everyone has a real chance to contribute.
- Work with a highly supportive, accepting, and inclusive founding team.
Unlimited Tech Solutions is a HubSpot-certified RevOps partner for growth-stage professional service companies. We turn the HubSpot platform into a high-performance RevOps engine to take the guesswork out of revenue growth.
Our specialties include CRM implementation, data migration, custom integrations, websites on HubSpot CMS, and sales and marketing enablement that drives consistent, measurable results.
We focus on complex tech solutions, high-level strategic support, and helping our clients succeed in their roles. With our experience in website design, custom integrations, and more tech-focused solutions, we’re a leading HubSpot Diamond Partner.
Unlimited Tech Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.