Unlimited is a RevOps consultancy and Certified HubSpot Partner pushing HubSpot to its innovative edge. We help disjointed revenue teams take the guesswork out of revenue growth with a high-performance growth engine custom-built on the HubSpot platform. Our specialties include CRM implementation, data migration, custom integrations, websites on HubSpot CMS, and sales and marketing enablement that drives consistent, measurable results.
We’re a leading HubSpot Diamond Partner, with experience in website design, custom integrations, and more tech-focused solutions. We focus on delivering complex tech solutions, high-level strategic support, and helping our clients succeed in their roles.
About the Role
The Solution Architect is responsible for designing and overseeing the implementation of innovative technology solutions that align with the client’s strategic goals and business objectives. This role involves working closely with stakeholders, including business leaders, developers, and project managers, to create scalable, reliable, and secure systems or applications.
What You'll Bring
A Solution Architect brings a unique combination of skills, expertise, and qualities to their role, which is pivotal in designing and implementing complex technology solutions that align with an organization's strategic objectives. You possess in-depth technical knowledge across various domains, including software development, infrastructure, databases, networking, and cloud technologies. You understand the intricacies of different technologies and how they can be integrated to create effective solutions.
You excel in designing solutions. Solution Architects create comprehensive architecture designs that meet both the functional and non-functional requirements of a project, ensuring scalability, performance, security, and maintainability. You bring a strategic perspective to their work, aligning technology solutions with the organization's long-term goals and business objectives. Solution Architects consider the bigger picture, understanding how their designs impact the organization as a whole.
In this role, effective communication is crucial. Solution Architects must be able to articulate complex technical concepts in a clear and understandable manner to both technical and non-technical stakeholders. They facilitate collaboration and ensure that all team members are on the same page.
- Collaborate with technology teams and business analysts to design solutions that meet business needs and are of high quality.
- Propose innovative and practical solutions to address business challenges.
- Ensure that proposed solutions align with the organization's strategic goals and technological capabilities.
- Serve as a liaison between business stakeholders and technology teams.
- Communicate complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Deliver detailed implementation plans that can be executed by client services.
- Work on multiple projects concurrently
- All assigned projects run smoothly.
- Results are communicated on a regular cadence through detailed and insightful reports.
- Execution on complexity of designs.
- Accuracy of implementation estimates.
- Extensive experience, 3+ years in software development, systems engineering, or a related field is required. Solution Architects should have a deep understanding of various technologies, including databases, cloud platforms, programming languages, and infrastructure.
- Proven ability to work on multiple projects and consistently meet deadlines.
- Tech-savvy. Ability to quickly figure things out on your own when working with various tools. This is crucial for this position.
- Accountable, mature, responsible, organized, and delivers on promises.
- Proficiency in designing scalable, reliable, and secure systems or applications. Solution Architects should be skilled in creating architecture diagrams and documentation.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment while being able to manage and prioritize changing deadlines.
- Possess the passion for helping businesses succeed through a commitment to continuous improvement, critical thinking, reliance on facts (not just data), and rolling up your sleeves to get it done.
- Available during CST mornings and afternoons.
Benefits and Perks
- We are an all-remote company.
- You’re treated as one of the team, no matter where you are in the world.
- Fair compensation.
- Work with a team of high-achievers in a collaborative environment where everyone has a real chance to contribute.
- Work with a highly supportive, accepting, and inclusive founding team.
Unlimited Tech Solutions is a HubSpot-certified RevOps partner for growth-stage professional service companies. We turn the HubSpot platform into a high-performance RevOps engine to take the guesswork out of revenue growth.
Our specialties include CRM implementation, data migration, custom integrations, websites on HubSpot CMS, and sales and marketing enablement that drives consistent, measurable results.
We focus on complex tech solutions, high-level strategic support, and helping our clients succeed in their roles. With our experience in website design, custom integrations, and more tech-focused solutions, we’re a leading HubSpot Diamond Partner.
Unlimited Tech Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.